'The best for all; the best from all'
- Thursday 5 December Year 10 Parents Evening 5.00 - 8.15 pm
- Thursday 12 December Year 12 Parents Evening 5.00 - 8.15 pm
- Monday 16 December Certificate Evening 6.30 - 8.30 pm
- Wednesday18 December Christmas Liturgy 6.30 pm
- Last Day of Autumn Term for students is Thursday 19 December, students dismissed at 12.30
- INSET Day Friday 20 December school closed for students
- About Us
- Parent Information
- Sixth Form
- Download Centre
Welcome to St Wilfrid’s!
Welcome to our school’s website. We hope to convey the successful and ‘rich’ community that we are.
St Wilfrid’s is a special place. As a Catholic school, we are committed to the whole person and the whole community. We value each of our students as a uniquely precious individual created “in the image and likeness of God”, with his or her own special gifts. We nurture not only our students’ minds and bodies but their spiritual growth. We help them develop into moral, responsible citizens. We expect every student to give of their best and have high standards of discipline and behaviour; we give of our best to each student, irrespective of ability or background.
At the heart of our approach are the Gospel values promoted by the greatest Teacher of all, Jesus Christ.
Jonathan Morris, Headteacher
St Wilfrid’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers
to share this commitment.